2018 Chanticleer Authors Conference All Inclusive 3 Day Pass. Master Class, Book Room, and Awards Banquet
2018 Awards Gala and Conference
The 2018 3-day Chanticleer Book Reviews Authors Conference and Awards Ceremony and Banquet, and 2-Day Book Room will take place at the Hotel Bellwether located in Bellingham, Wash. on April 20th - 22nd, Fri. - Sun. 2018, at Squalicum Harbor on beautiful Bellingham Bay.
Featured Speakers* as of March 16, 2018:
- Scott Steindorff, A List Film Producer and Director
- Ann Charles, Best Selling USA Today Author
- Lake Perriquey, Atty at Law
- Jessica Page Morrell, Top Tiered Development Editor
- Village Books - Paul Hanson
- We have a few big surprise speakers -- just waiting for confirmation before announcing!
- and more are confirming - please check back regularly
* Speakers and schedules are subject to change. Please check back for most current listing.
REGISTRATION PACKAGES -- Register Today. Seating is Limited.
Three Day Complete Conference Pass is $545
- Sessions, Workshops, & Kaffee Klatches, & Panel Discussions
- Fri., Sat., & Sunday (Master Classes -- no regular sessions)
- Sunday Master Classes (moved from Thursdays by popular demand) are included with this pass. Previous instructors have been Margie Lawson, Robert Dugoni, C.C. Humphreys.
- BOOK FAIR - Two Days Staffed Book Room that will be open to the general public noon until 5 pm on Sunday.
- Three Luncheons (Friday & Saturday with Keynote Speakers)
- Saturday: TBD
- Sunday: Announcements only
- Two Cocktail Networking Parties - Friday & Saturday
- Friday Night Cocktail Party with Appetizers - Dinner Divas and Devos (small group reservations at local restaurants to follow).
- After Dinner Drinks in the Hotel Bellwether's Fireplace Lobby - each night!
- Awards Ceremony Dinner Banquet on Saturday
- Sunday Lunch for Master Class attendees
- Book Fair
- Coffee & Tea
Companion Pass for Three Days
- Three day Companion Passes are available for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with the purchase of 3 day All Inclusive Complete Registration packet. Two lunches, two cocktail party mixers on Friday & Saturday, Saturday Ceremony and Banquet for the 2017 Book Award Winners (announced at CAC18), coffee and tea, and sessions. $325.00.
Reservations REQUIRED. Seating is limited.
- Register Now! Space is limited.
- Lodging is not included with registration. Please click here for more information about lodging and transportation information: http://www.chantireviews.com/chanticleer-conferenc...
- Six month Payment Plan with no interest is available through PayPal for registration!
Refunds are available until January 31st, 2018 with a $25 deduction for administrative costs. Please email: admin@ChantiReviews.com to request a refund of conference fees.