2018 Saturday & Sunday Conference BASIC Day Pass -- No Awards Banquet
2018 Saturday & Sunday Conference Day Pass
The Chanticleer Book Reviews Awards Banquet & Conference 2017 will take place at the Hotel Bellwether located in Bellingham, Wash. This fabulous event will start on Friday, April 20th, 2018. However, this pass does not include Friday sessions nor does it include the Book Awards Banquet on Saturday evening.
Basic TWO DAY REGISTRATION PACKAGES with Book Room Participation
Basic DAY PASS for 2 days: Saturday & Sunday - April 21 & 22, 2018.
- All Sessions, Panels & Kaffee Klatches
- Sunday Master Classes with lunch (previous Master Class instructors have been Margie Lawson, Robert Dugoni, & CC Humphreys)
- Saturday Luncheon with Keynote Speakers
- Participation in the staffed Books By the Bay Book Room - managed by Village Books - Deadline for registration to be included in Book Room is March 10, 2018. You will be contacted with book room logistics after registration.
Featured Speakers* as of September 22, 2018:
- Kathy L. Murphy, founder of the Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Splinters (YA), and Pinecones (children's books) Book Club Organization (611 chapters)
- Josh Floyd of IngramSpark
- Brendan Clark of Village Books
- and more are confirming - please check back regularly
REGISTRATION PACKAGES -- Register Today! Seating is Limited.
- Reservations REQUIRED. Seating is limited.
- Lodging is not included with registration. Please click here for more information about lodging and transportation information: http://www.chantireviews.com/chanticleer-conferenc...
- Six month Payment Plan with no interest is available through PayPal for registration!
- *Speakers and schedule may change at last minute. Please check back often!
Refunds are available until January 31st, 2018 with a $25 deduction for administrative costs. Please email: admin@ChantiReviews.com to request a refund of conference fees.