- Margie Lawson, Editor and International Speaker
- Eileen Cook, Author, Writing Consultant, Editor
- Chris Humphreys, Author, Actor, Swordsman
- Kathy L. Murphy, founder of the Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Splinters (YA), and Pinecones (children’s books) Book Club Organization (611 chapters)
- Shari Stauch, CEO of Where Writers Win
- Robert Dugoni, #1 Amazon, NY Times, WSJ Best-selling author – the undisputed king of legal thrillers
- Diane Isaacs A-list Hollywood film producer
And that is not all!
A Three day book fair!
During the conference a 3-Day Book Fair, open to the public, hosted by Village Books, will feature the books of attendees and presenters.
As an added bonus the best selling books of the weekend will be featured at both of Village Books locations!
The weekend will culminate with an all out festival, presided over by Kathy L. Murphy our “Queen of the Book Fair” and founder of the 600 Chapter “Pulpwood Queens” Book Club. Authors will meet the public, sign books, and participate in panels and all kinds of fun and games. See our Book Fair page for more details.
An Awards Banquet for the 2016 Chanticleer International Writing Competitions
And the crowning (ahem, crowing) gem of #CAC17 is the Awards Banquet that will take place on the evening of Saturday, April 1, when we recognize the First in Category winners and announce the Grand Prize Genre Winners and the Overall Grand Prize Winner of the 2016 Chanticleer International Writing Competitions!