Meet other members of the Chanticleer Community of Authors and Readers at this fun and informative event featuring:
- CBR Awards Banquet–You don’t have to be a CBR winner to attend this exciting event!
- We will have a Book Room for attending authors that will be open to the public
- Conference with workshops/social media sessions/marketing lessons
- Networking Opportunities
- Prizes and Drawings
- Single Day Passes and Multi-Day Passes are available
- Companion passes for dinners and cocktail parties are available
The Chanticleer Awards Banquet and Conference will feature:
- Three full days of classes, sessions, author events, and a book fair
- Coffee, tea, & snacks daily
- Luncheons, Cocktail Parties, Dinner and the Awards Gala & Banquet
- Presenter opportunities for attendees, please submit your class proposal asap, time slots limited
- The Chanticleer Awards Gala & Banquet honoring our 2016 contest winners & naming the best books of the year
- Keynote Speakers
- Exhibitors: Publishers, Author Services, Platform Services, Author/Reader Apps, etc.
- Book sale opportunity for conference attendees and presenters
- Book Room: OPEN to the PUBLIC on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
- Book Room:Author Signings & Panels, Door Prizes & Drawings Sunday
CAC17 Exhibiting Space, Advertisement, and Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please email KBrown@ChantiReviews.com for more information.