(of fiction and non-fiction)
Take your books to the next level at the
Chanticleer Authors Conference 2019 #CAC19
April 26 – April 28, 2019
#CAC19 Unlocks the Secrets of Successful Publishing
- A unique and progressive authors conference designed to share insight and knowledge about the marketing and business side of being an author and/or a publisher.
- Branding, Marketing, Distribution and Selling Platforms, Legal – copyright & rights, Book Promotion, Expanding Market Share, Sales Tools & Strategies, Career Development, Pitching to the Entertainment Industry, Social Media Strategies, and How to Connect with Individuals in a Global Market
- Exposure and How to Engage with the Latest Technologies and Services in the Content and Publishing Industry available to Indie Publishers
- Building a Successful Author Business and Maximizing Income
- Advanced Writing Craft Sessions and Creating Sustainable Series Sessions
- Increase Sales on Amazon and other E-Pub Selling Platforms Tips and Tools
New Topics for #CAC19
- Content Pyramid – Repurposing Your Content for Promotion and Digital Platforms
- Ambient Computing World & Books & The Internet of Things
- Direct to Consumer (Readers) Tools, Tips, Services, & Best Practices to Increase Sales and Maintain Readership
- Metadata, SEO, and Analytics – Their roles in the publishing industry & digital marketing plus tips and tools for implementation
- Blockchain and Publishing – How it changes publishing & distribution
- The Future of Publishing – AI and Machine Learning – How will these technologies change publishing and distribution
- The New Media Publishing World – Voice Driven Content – Audiobooks & Podcasts – New ways of monetizing content – the 411 on Audiobooks – Creation & Distribution Best Practices
- Voice Assistants and How They are Changing the Publishing Industry on All Fronts
- Audiobooks & Podcasts Creation – Best Practices
CAC 2019 Featured Keynote Speakers and Presenters
J.D. Barker, Master of Suspense and Internationally Bestselling Author, will present and participate on all three days of CAC19
J.D. Barker successfully published his debut as an indie and sold enough copies to land on the radar of the traditional publishers in a BIG way including seven-figure advances, two feature films, and a television program. He’ll open his toolbox and explain exactly what he did to make it happen. This is a not-to-be-missed session for any aspiring author or the seasoned veteran trying to find their place in today’s publishing world.
Scott Steindorff, A-List Executive Film Producer
Scott Steindorff, producer
We are excited that Scott has promised to return for CAC19 and will spend two days sharing his brutally honest knowledge of the entertainment industry (film & TV). Last year, his sessions were standing room only.
Here are some quotes from CAC18 attendees about the Chanticleer Authors Conference
I wanted to say thank you for creating such a fabulous event. This was by far the most productive conference I have ever attended! Each workshop was packed with valuable information to help every author on their path to publication, no matter what their genre or where they are in their writing career. I look forward to attending next year!
All the best, Kim Davis A Game of Deceit
This conference and award dinner is the best I’ve ever attended. The conference showcased well-known authors and editors, and in each session, I learned something new that will help my writing. And the Awards Dinner! I can’t say enough about it. It was fantastic. Like attending the Oscars. Everything – all weekend – was so well done and thought out and ran so smoothly, you’d think Chanticleer had an army of 100 working for them. All of this against a beautiful water view setting in Bellingham, Washington. By far, the most fun I’ve ever had at a conference, and considering all the sessions, lunches, and dinners, etc., a great value.
Thank you! Elaine Williams Crockett
Thank you so much for all your work setting up the Chanticleer organization. Winning a Grand prize means more to me than I can express. I feel like a lottery winner. It’s a life-changing award that I expect will propel my new career.
Again, thank you! Avanti Centrae
I continue to be thrilled at the support and recognition from Chanticleer Reviews. I made two very good friends at the conference, and I learned valuable information, nitty-gritty stuff, that’s available nowhere else. What a class act!
Many thanks for providing this wonderful opportunity to enable one’s book to reach higher in the eyes of the reading public.
Cheers and best, Prue Batten
You continue to do a massive job so well. Congratulations on the growing success and reputation of the awards. And please extend my appreciation to your team.
Warm wishes, Elisabeth Storrs, HNS Australiasia
Many thanks for the amazing conference, the wonderful sessions and guest speakers and the fabulous awards night. We had such fun, learnt a great deal and made some special friendships.
Catherine Wilsons (A & T) – Australia
Chanticleer is Awesome!
I really want to thank you again for the incredible event last month. The Chanticleer community is very welcoming, and I’m happy to be a part of it!
My 10 second elevator pitch for why submit in a Chanticleer contest is quoting from Cool Hand Luke where he says, “Only Bastards and Cream rise to the top.” If you submit to Chanticleer you at least can find out whether your book has the potential of becoming cream. Your contest is open and inclusive, an admirable goal for writers and society as a whole. … And once again, thank you so so much for putting on this conference. I am telling my writer friends to submit and to plan on attending CAC2019.
Thank you so much for this amazing honor! It was truly a surreal and amazing moment to win. Still can barely believe it! Definitely one I’ll never forget! I’m so grateful to you and everyone that makes Chanticleer possible. I’ve never met a more dedicated, supportive group of book lovers. I will happily come to the conference next year to present and participate. Can’t wait.
Michelle Rene, HOUR GLASS
and there are more testimonials for CAC!
Check back for the latest news about CAC19
We have the perfect registration packet for you!
Join us at #CAC19 to learn to improve your book marketing and promotion skills, build your author brand, and sell more books, located at the beautiful Hotel Bellwether, at Squalicum Harbor on beautiful Bellingham Bay, in Bellingham, Washington conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C.