A Week to Remember…and Recognition in the Chanticleer Reviews quarterly print magazine.
All Semi-Finalists will be recognized in the SPRING/SUMMER Chanticleer Magazine and all in attendance of CAC 20 will be recognized throughout the CIBA Ceremonies.
All FINALISTS will be recognized in the 2020 FALL Issue of the Chanticleer Reviews magazine.
All First Place and Grand Prize winners will be recognized in the WINTER Issue of the Chanticleer Reviews magazine.
2019 VIRTUAL CEREMONIES at CAC 20
First Rounds will recognize the Finalists per Division and announce the First Place Category Award Winners.
The Grand Prize Winners for each Division and the OVERALL Grand Prize Winner will be announced on Sunday, September 13th at 4 p.m. PST.
FIRST PLACE CATEGORY ROUNDS of the 2019 CIBAs
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 4 p.m. PST LIVE –
- CYGNUS Book Awards for Science Fiction – Presenter: TBD
- OZMA Book Awards for Fantasy Fiction – Presenter: TBD
- PARANORMAL Book Awards for Supernatural Fiction – Presenter: TBD
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 4 p.m. PST LIVE
- DANTE ROSSETTI Book Awards for YA Fiction – Presenter:
- GERTRUDE WARNER Book Awards for Middle-Grade Readers – Presenter: TBD
- LITTLE PEEPS for Early Readers – Presenter: TBD
Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 4 p.m. PST LIVE
- LARAMIE Book Awards for Americana Fiction – Presenter: TBD
- CHAUCER Book Awards for pre-1750s Historical Fiction – Presenter: TBD
- GOETHE Book Awards for post-1750s Historical Fiction – Presenter: TBD
- NELLIE BLY Book Awards for Investigative and Long Form Journalism Non-Fiction: TBD
Friday, September 11, 2020 at 4 p.m. PST LIVE
- M&M Book Awards for Mystery & Mayhem Novels – Presenter: TBD
- CLUE Book Awards for Suspense & Thrillers Novels – Presenter: TBD
- GLOBAL THRILLERS for High Stakes Suspense Thrillers – Presenter: TBD
Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 4 p.m. PST LIVE
- CHATELAINE Book Awards for Romantic Fiction – Presenter: TBD
- SOMERSET BOOK Awards for Contemporary, Literary, and Satire Fiction – Presenter: TBD
- JOURNEY Book Awards for Memoir and Narrative Non-Fiction – Presenter: TBD
- I & I Book Awards for Instruction and Insight Non-Fiction – Presenter: TBD
The CIBAs GRAND PRIZE ROUNDS (Dress to Impress!)
Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 4 p.m. PST LIVE
- DANTE ROSSETTI
- GERTRUDE WARNER
- LITTLE PEEPS
- NELLIE BLY
- MYSTERY & MAYHEM
- GLOBAL THRILLER
- INSTRUCTION and INSIGHT
And we will culminate the 2019 CIBA Ceremonies with announcing the 2019 OVERALL GRAND PRIZE for Best Book!
Then Seventeen Genre Grand Prize Book Award Winners will be announced and, then the Overall Chanticleer Reviews Grand Prize Award Winner will be announced. Grand Prize winners are chosen from among the first place category winners.
Get dressed up, and make your ceremony a night to remember!
Have your favorite bubbly ready! Appetizers at the Ready!
And Cheer for your favorites!
The Coveted Chanticleer Blue Ribbons will be mailed out starting on September 21, 2020.
All 2019 First Place Category Book Award Winners will be announced. Those in attendance will receive their ribbons and recognized on stage at the CIBA Banquet and Ceremony.
Thank you and your entire team for the experience of a lifetime. Cheers, J.I. Rogers
...And the Awards Dinner! I can’t say enough about it. It was fantastic. Like attending the Oscars. Everything – all weekend – was so well done and thought out and ran so smoothly, you’d think Chanticleer had an army of 100 working for them. All of this against a beautiful water view setting in Bellingham, Washington. By far, the most fun I’ve ever had at a conference, and considering all the sessions, lunches, and dinners, etc., a great value. Thank you! Elaine Williams Crockett