We are excited to announce Chanticleer Authors Conference & Awards Banquet 2015
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday, Sept. 26*, 27, 28, & 29 at the beautiful Hotel Bellwether, in Bellingham, Wash. conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C. Lodging information is available at the end of this page.
The Chanticleer Conference will focus on how to help authors achieve their publishing goals by offering sessions on:
- Book Marketing Tips & Tools
- Engaging Readers and Building a Fan-base using Leadership Communication
- Understanding Distribution and Sales Channel
- Book Distribution and Trade Show Representation
- WattPad – three sessions
- Publishing Avenues – the latest options
- How to Design a Cover that Sells Your Book
- Promotions Checklist and Promotional Strategies for Your Books
- How to Access Book Clubs and Reading Groups
- Secrets to Increasing Your Readership
- The Best Services for Selling Your E-Pubs
- Reviews – How to make yours work harder for you
- Libraries – an insider shares her tips
- Author Branding & Internet Identity
- Social Media Strategies & Savvy
- E-pub Avenues & Tactics
- Discoverability Tools & Strategic Planning for Heightened Visibility
- Audio Books – Perfect for Today’s Busy “Readers”
- The Business of Being a Writer
- Collaboration & Networking to Expand Web Presence
- Branding & Platform Building
- Pricing Strategies
You do NOT have to be a published author to attend this conference! Aspiring authors will benefit immensely from this conference. We will also offer “writing concept” classes to get you on your way!
Click here to Register Today!
Meet other members of the Chanticleer Community of Authors and Readers at this fun and informative four-day event featuring:
- CBR Awards Banquet–You don’t have to be a CBR winner to attend this exciting event!
- We will have a Book Room for attending authors that will be open to the public
- Conference with workshops/social media sessions/marketing lessons
- Networking Opportunities
- Prizes and Drawings
- Saturday & Sunday rates available
The Chanticleer Awards Banquet and Conference will feature:
- Four full days of classes, sessions, & author events
- Coffee, tea, & snacks daily
- Networking Opportunities & Cocktail Parties
- Sunday Luncheon, Cocktails in the Book Room, and Dinner with Keynote Speakers – tbd
- Monday Luncheon with Keynote Speaker and Evening Cocktail Mixer, and then on to Dinner with the Dinner Divas and Divos
- Tuesday Luncheon, Cocktail Party, and Awards Gala & Banquet
- The Chanticleer Banquet honoring the 2014 CBR award winning authors & titles
- Keynote speaker at Awards Banquet
- Coffee and Tea service throughout the conference.
- Exhibitors & Author Services
- Book Room will be open throughout the conference for attendees
- Author Readings & Signings on Sunday – OPEN to the PUBLIC from 5 until 7
- Door Prizes
- Panel Discussions
- Cash Bar
Lodging Information for the Chanticleer Authors Conference 2015
The luxurious Hotel Bellwether is offering a conference rate starting at approx. $189 per evening to CAC15 attendees. Please call the hotel and ask for Elizabeth Crawford, the Director of Sales, to secure the conference rate at 360-392-3172.
We also highly recommend the Best Western Plus on Lakeway and they have given CAC15 attendees an awesome conference rate of $118 per night including a “made to order breakfast voucher” and complimentary shuttle service.
- The Best Western Plus on Lakeway has many amenities and is considered to be the top-business accommodations in Bellingham. Pool, gym, WiFi, bar & entertainment, coffee shop, restaurant, airport shuttle, etc. Room rates starting at approx. $118 per night. Ask for the Chanticleer Authors Conference rate. Parking is included as well as coffee and a made to order breakfast voucher.
We will have shuttle service to and from the Hotel Bellwether and the Best Western Plus on Lakeway three times a day: morning, late afternoon, and late evening on Sept. 27, 28, & 29. There will be a shuttle from the Best Western Plus on Lakeway to the Bellingham Yacht Club in the morning and late evening on Saturday, Sept. 26.
For more information, please contact us at: info@ChantiReviews.com
[Note:We cannot recommend any lodgings that are located on Samish Way. We advise not to book lodging in this area.]