Chanticleer Book Reviews is honored to announce the First Place Category winners of the Journey Awards for Narrative Non-fiction.
The Journey Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Narrative Non-fiction. The Journey Awards is a genre division of Chanticleer Book Reviews Blue Ribbon Awards Writing Competitions.
The Overall First Place Genre Winner for the Journey Awards 2013 is:
Christine Smith, More Faster Backwards
First Place Category Winners for the Journey Awards for Narrative Non-Fiction are:
- Era Memoir – Unforgiving, The Memoir of an Asperger Teen by Margaret Jean Adam
- Travelogue Experiences – My Next Husband Will be Normal by Rae Ellen Lee
- Enlightenment – My Aphasic Journey – by Carol Schultz
- Experiences – Survivor Clift by Jessica Clift
- Experiences – The Tutor by Debra Boyle
- True Action/Adventure – More Faster Backwards by Christine Smith
- Personal Journey – Leaving Early by Don Waitt
First Place Category Winners competed for the Overall 1st Place Prize for The Journey Awards 2013.
The Overall 1st Place Prize received $250 U.S. cash prize plus promotion. Overall 1st Place Award winners went on to compete for the Grand Prize Blue Ribbon purse of $1,000. For more information, please visit our Contest Details page at: https://www.chantireviews.com/contest-details
The deadline for submitting entries for The Journey Awards 2013 was Jan. 31, 2013 midnight.
The deadline to enter The Journey Awards 2014 was Feb. 28, 2014.
The deadline to enter The Journey Awards 2015 is Feb. 28, 2015.