The Paranormal Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Gothic and Paranormal Fiction as defined as stories that are set in a normal world where there are supernatural or speculative characters or elements that are beyond the range of scientific explanation that interact in what is otherwise considered a normal construct. Gothic fiction (also known as literary horror i.e., Frankenstein, Dracula, and Poe’s works (not graphic horror) is also another sub-genre of Paranormal Fiction.
Finalists will compete for 1st Place Category positions. First Place Category winners will compete for The Paranormal Awards Overall Best Book 2013.
The Paranormal Awards 2013 is a division of Chanticleer Blue Ribbon Awards Writing Competitions.
These Finalists have made it through the first 3 rounds of competition. The first sixty to ninety pages of these works have been read; they are presently competing in the next series of rounds. From here on out, each round is increasingly more competitive as the judges determine if the works will move forward to best of category.
CBR Official List of Titles & Authors Finalists for the Paranormal Awards 2013 are:
- The Immortal American by L.B. Joramo
- Third Eye Witness by Kathi Bjorkman
- Death Sword by Pamela Turner
- Montana Mustangs by Danica Winters
- The Dream Jumper’s Promise by Kim Hornsby
- Dark Dancer by Maureen Fisher-Fleming
- Spirit Legacy by E.E. Holmes
- The Witch’s Malice by David Hutchison
- Bayview by Penny Page
- The Third Option by Ben A. Sharpton
- Second Sight by Ben A. Sharpton
- The Watcher by Lisa Voisin
- The Djinn Master’s Legacy by Emily Ford
- Poe, Nevermore by Rachel Martens
- Azriel, The Angel Chronicles by Mark D. Chevalier
- Three Squared by Koko Nervelli
Now this is something to CROW about!
Congratulations to the all those whose works made it to the Paranormal Awards 2013 Shortlist!
- Good luck to all in the next competitive rounds for 1st Place Categories!
- 1st Place Category winners will be announced in approximately two months.