This is the probably one of the few times that an author should not polish a work before submitting it to a contest. Judges are looking for raw storytelling ability and/or originality of story concept. CBR has been contacted by publishers and literary agents to hold a RAW NaNoWriMo contest to search for that next Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen or Wool by Hugh Howey.
Does your RAW NaNoWriMo 2015 work have a compelling story? Is it original? Does it have an irresistible plot arc? Will your work’s characters resonate with readers?
Here is your chance to find out!
- Keep in mind that this contest is for UNEDITED works. Judges, editors, and literary agents are looking for RAW writing talent.
- The number of entries is limited to insure that each work will be seen by the panel of NaNoWriMo 2015 judges. Don’t delay, enter today!
- Each work submitted will be seen by NaNoWriMo 2015 CBR judges.
- Minimum word count: 50,000.
- You must be able to supply your 2015 NaNoWriMo Winner’s Certificate upon request.
- Authors/Publishers maintain all rights to their works submitted to the RAW NaNoWriMo contest. Simple.
RAW NaNoWriMo 2015 Prize Package:
The Best NaNoWriMo 2015 entry will receive a CBR Manuscript Overview Evaluation ($395).*terms & conditions
The RAW NaNoWriMo Winner will be announced before May 1st, 2015.
Images courtesy of NaNoWriMo. Please click here for more information about how to participate in NaNoWriMo! By clicking this link, you will be taken directly to the Official NaNoWriMo organization’s website.
NaNoWriMo Facts and Stats
National Novel Writing Month was established in 1999. It is also a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that believes stories matter.