The M&M Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Mystery & Mayhem Fiction. The M&M Awards is a genre division of Chanticleer International Book Awards and Novel Competitions CIBA).
These titles have moved forward in the judging rounds from Long Listers (Slush Pile Survivors) to the 2018 M&M Book Awards SHORT LIST. These entries are now in competition for the limited 2018 M&M Semi-Finalists from which the First Place Category Positions will be chosen. The M&M Book Awards Semi-Finalists and First Place Positions along with the M&M Grand Prize Award Winner will be announced at the Awards Gala on Saturday, April 27th, 2019.
The M&M Book Awards competition discovers today’s best books featuring “mystery and mayhem,” amateur sleuthing, light suspense, travel mystery, classic mystery, British cozy, hobby sleuths, senior sleuths, or historical mystery, perhaps with a touch of romance or humor, we will put them to the test and choose the best among them. (For suspense, thriller, detective, crime fiction see our Clue Awards)
These titles are in the running for the next round – the SEMI-Finalist positions for the 2018 M&M Book Awards novel competition for Mystery & Mayhem Fiction! Good Luck to All!
- B.L. Smith – Bert Mintenko and the Minor Misdemeanors
- Mary Adler – Shadowed by Death: An Oliver Wright WW2 Mystery Novel
- Charlotte Stuart – Why Me?
- Becky Clark – Fiction Can Be Murder
- Alan Chaput – Savannah Sleuth
- Christine Evelyn Volker – Venetian Blood: Murder in a Sensuous City
- Susan Lynn Solomon – Dead Again
- Michelle Cox – A Promise Given
- Chief John J. Mandeville – Old Dark and Dangerous
- Traci Andrighetti – Campari Crimson
- M. Louisa Locke – Pilfered Promises: A Victorian San Francisco Mystery
- C.A. Larmer – Do Not Go Gentle
- C.A. Larmer – Evil Under The Stars: The Agatha Christie Book Club 3
- James Musgrave – Chinawoman’s Chance
- James Scott Byrnside – Prisoners of the Past
- Kate Vale – Only You
- Nancy J. Cohen – Hair Brained
- Stone Winkler – Blood on a Blue Moon: A Sheaffer Blue Mystery
- Julie Chase – Cat Got Your Secrets
- Lo Monaco – Lethal Relations
- Donna Huston Murray – For Better or Worse
- Anna Castle – Moriarty Takes His Medicine
- Carl and Jane Bock – Death Rattle
- Deborah Rich – Under the Radar
- Kelly Oliver – FOX: A Jessica James Mystery
Congratulations to these authors for their works moving up from the 2018 M&M Long List to the Short List. These novels will now compete for the (Semi-Finalists) Positions!
The M&M Short Listers will compete for the SemiFinalists positions that will compete for the M&M First-In-Category Positions. First Place Category Award winners will automatically be entered into the M&M GRAND PRIZE AWARD competition. The CBR Grand Prize Genre Winners will compete for the CIBA Overall Grand Prize for Best Book and its $1,000 purse.
Good Luck to each of you as your work competes in the 2018 Mystery & Mayhem International Book Awards.
The M&M Grand Prize Winner and the Five First Place Category Position award winners will be announced at the April 28th, 2019 Chanticleer Book Awards Annual Awards Gala, which takes place at the Chanticleer Authors Conference that will be held in Bellingham, Wash.
We are now accepting submissions into the 2019 M&M Book Awards writing competition. The deadline for submissions into the 2019 M&M Book Awards is April 30th, 2019. Please click here for more information.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at Info@ChantiReviews.com.