Listen to or download this article:
The Dante Rossetti Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in Young Adult Fiction. The Dante Rossetti Book Awards is a genre division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (#CIBAs).
Named in honor of the British poet & painter Dante Gabriel Rossetti who founded the Pre-Ralphaelite Brotherhood in 1848.
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best books featuring stories of all shapes and sizes written to an audience between the ages of about twelve to eighteen (imaginary or real). Science Fiction, Fantasy, Dystopian, Mystery, Paranormal, Historical, Romance, Literary, we will put them to the test and choose the best Young Adult Books among them for the winners of the Dante Rossetti Book Awards for Young Adult Fiction.
These titles have moved forward in the judging rounds from SLUSH pile to the 2019 Dante Rossetti Book Awards LONG LIST. These entries are now in competition for 2019 Dante Rossetti Shortlist. The ShortListers’ works will compete for the Semi-Finalists positions. Semi-Finalists will be announced and recognized at the CAC20 banquet and ceremony. The First Place Category Winners, along with the CIBA Division Grand Prize winners, will be selected from the 16 CIBA divisions Semi-Finalists. We will announce the 1st Place Category winners and Grand Prize Division Winners at the CIBAs Banquet and Ceremony on Saturday, April 18th, 2020 at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash.
These titles are in the running for the SHORT LIST of the 2019 Dante Rossetti Book Awards for Young Adult Fiction. Good luck to all as your works move on to the next rounds of judging.
- Navya Sarikonda – The Enchanters’ Child
- J.A. Roth – When The Bee Stings
- Nick Korolev – Jerry Swift and Chiron’s Pride
- Leslie Wibberley – Seriously, Universe?
- Zachary Ryan – High School Queens
- Veronica Myers – Winter’s Progeny
- Julieanne Lynch – Beneath the Lighthouse
- Jacinta Jade – Change of Darkness
- Kelly Watt – The India Diaries: Book One Tiger’s Rock
- Alex Paul – The Valley of Death, Book 5, Arken Freeth and the Adventure of the Neanderthals
- J. Taylor Baker – The Cardorian Complex
- Glen Sobey – No Fences in Alaska
- Jan Von Schleh – But Not Forever
- Christine Gallagher – Swimming Without Goggles
- Samantha Long – Hopelessly Devoted
- Michelle Rene – Manufactured Witches
- Nancy Thorne – Victorian Town
- Ted Neill – Jamhuri, Njambi & Fighting Zombies
- Rachel VanZandt – Return of the Eagle
- Thomas Corrigan – Right Now Is Worth It
- A. Cort Sinnes – Quicksilver
- Leslea Wahl – Where You Lead
- C.R. Stewart – Britfield and the Lost Crown
- Susan Brown – Twelve
- Susan Brown – Catching Toads
- J.T. Blossom – The Tunes of Lenore
- James M Roberts – The Crossroads of Logan Michaels
- Michael R. French – Beginner’s Guide to Winning an Election
- Sandra L Rostirolla – Cecilia
- Kristina Bak – Nowever
- Zachry Wheeler – Max and the Multiverse
- V. A. Givens – Sealed with a Twist
- Tom Edwards – The Honourable Catherine
- Michael Bialys – The Chronicles of the Virago: Book I The Novus
- David Patneaude – Fast Backward
- John Middleton – Dillion & The Curse of Arminius
Which of these works will move forward in the judging rounds for the 2019 Dante Rossetti Book Awards for Young Adult Fiction?
The 16 divisions of the 2019 CIBAs’ Grand Prize Winners and the Five First Place Category Position award winners along with recognizing the Semi-Finalists will be announced at the April 18th, 2020 Chanticleer International Book Awards Annual Awards Gala, which takes place at the Chanticleer Authors Conference that will be held in Bellingham, Wash.
We are now accepting submissions into the 2020 Dante Rossetti Awards Book Awards. The deadline for submissions is May 31st, 2020. The winners will be announced in April 2021.
Please click here for more information: https://www.chantireviews.com/services/Young-Adult-Novels-Writing-Contest-p21521206
Don’t Delay! Enter Today!
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at Info@ChantiReviews.com.