The CHATELAINE Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Romantic Fiction and Women’s Fiction. The Chatelaine Book Awards is a genre division of Chanticleer International Book Awards ( The #CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best new books featuring romantic themes and adventures of the heart, historical love affairs, perhaps a little steamy romance, and stories that appeal especially to fans of affairs of the heart to compete in the Chatelaine Book Awards (the CIBAs).
These works have survived the infamous slush pile and are now competing to advance to the Chatelaine 2019 Shortlist!
Good luck to all!
- Leslie Noyes – Willing
- Karen Fitzpatrick – Sincerely, Amelia
- Karen Fitzpatrick – After the Rain
- J.P. Kenna – Toward a Terrible Freedom
- Jule Selbo – Find Me in Florence
- Gail Avery Halverson – The Skeptical Physick
- Carolyn Haley – Wild Heart
- Catherine Tinley – The Captain’s Disgraced Lady
- Catherine Tinley – The Earl’s Runaway Governess
- Kate Vale – No Dates for Elaine
- Christine Brae – The Year I Left
- Ellen Notbohm – The River by Starlight
- Joanne Jaytanie – Salvaging Truth, Hunters & Seekers, Book 1
- Barb Warner Deane – And Then There Was You
- Elizabeth Crowens – Dear Bernie, I’m Glad You’re Dead
- Pat Wahler – On a City Street
- Heather Novak – Headlights, Dipsticks, & My Ex’s Brother
- Heather Novak – Fire Trucks, Garter Belts, & My Perfect Ex
- James G. Skinner – A Clash of Conscience
- Cerella Sechrist – Tessa’s Gift
- Ernesto H Lee – Walk With Me, One Hundred Days of Crazy
- T.K. Conklin – Promise of Tomorrow
- T.K. Conklin – Threads of Passion
- Kari Bovee – Grace in the Wings
- Anita Crocus – The Sicilian Love Song
- Eileen Charbonneau – Seven Aprils
- Michelle Cox – A Veil Removed
- Patricia Suprenant – Journey to the Isle of Devils
- Cathie Dunn – A Highland Captive
- Mike Owens – Daisy’s Choice
- Angie Vancise – Cry of An Osprey
- Paullett Golden – The Earl and The Enchantress
- L.E. Rico – Mischief and Mayhem
These titles have moved forward in the judging rounds from SLUSH pile to the 2019 CHATELAINE Book Awards LONG LIST. These entries are now in competition for 2019 CHATELAINE Shortlist. The ShortListers’ works will compete for the Semi-Finalists positions. Semi-Finalists will be announced and recognized at the CAC20 banquet and ceremony. The First Place Category Winners, along with the CIBA Division Grand Prize winners, will be selected from the 16 CIBA divisions Semi-Finalists. We will announce the 1st Place Category winners and Grand Prize Division Winners at the CIBAs Banquet and Ceremony on Saturday, April 18th, 2020 at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash.
Which of these works will advance?
The 16 divisions of the 2019 CIBAs’ Grand Prize Winners and the Five First Place Category Position award winners along with recognizing the Semi-Finalists will be announced at the April 18th, 2020 Chanticleer International Book Awards Annual Awards Gala, which takes place at the Chanticleer Authors Conference that will be held in Bellingham, Wash.
We are now accepting entries into the 2020 Chatelaine Book Awards. Winners to be announced TBD April 2021.