Listen to or download this article:
The M & M Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the Cozy and Not-So-Cozy Mystery & Mayhem fiction genre. The M & M Book Awards is a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (The CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best books featuring “mystery and mayhem,” amateur sleuthing, light suspense, travel mystery, classic mystery, British cozy, not-so-cozy, hobby sleuths, senior sleuths, or historical mystery, perhaps with a touch of romance or humor, we will put them to the test and choose the best among them. (For suspense, thriller, detective, crime fiction see our Clue Awards)
Congratulations to the M&M 2019 Shortlisters!
- Lesley A. Diehl – Scream Muddy Murder
- Susan Z. Ritz – A Dream to Die For
- Michelle Cox – A Veil Removed
- Chief John J. Mandeville – Sherlockito vs. The Trio From Hell
- Alan Chaput – Savannah Secrets
- Lucy Carol – Hit That, Madison Cruz – Mystery 4
- B. L. Smith – Bert Mintenko and the Serious Business
- Mollie Hunt – Cat Cafe
- MJ O’Neill – The Corpse Wore Stilettos
- JL Oakley – Hilo Bay Mystery Collection
- Kate Vale – Fateful Days
- Cindy Sample – Dying for a Diamond
- Henry G. Brinton – City of Peace
- Kaylin McFarren – High Flying
- Virginia V. Kidd – Artifacts of Murder
- Janet K. Shawgo – Legacy of Lies
- Kari Bovee – Peccadillo at the Palace
- Kari Bovee – Girl with a Gun – An Annie Oakley Mystery
- M. J. Simms-Maddox – Mystery in Harare
- Carolyn Haley – Killer Heart
- Wally Duff – bada-BOOM!
- Arlene McFarlane – Murder, Curlers & Cruises
- Kirk Millson – Serpents of Old
- Mary Seifert – Titanic Cocktail
- JG Murphy – Flipping Rich Bastard
- M. K. Graff – Death at the Dakota: A Trudy Genova Manhattan Mystery
- Toni Kief – Mildred In Disguise With Diamonds
- Vee Kumari – DHARMA, A Rekha Rao Mystery
- Lori Roberts Herbst – An Instant Out of Time
- Alexandrea Weis with Lucas Astor – BLACKWELL
- D. J. Adamson – Let Her Go
- Jean Rover – Ready or Not
- Linda Hughes – Secrets of the Island
- Jane Willan – The Hour of Death
- Dr. Sandra Tanner – Sacks of Murder
- Gerard Shirar – When the Rules Don’t Apply
- Susan Lynn Solomon – Writing is Murder
Which of these works will move forward in the judging rounds for the 2019 M&M Book Awards for Mystery & Mayhem?
These titles are in the running for the Semi-Finalists of the 2019 M&M Book Awards novel competition for Mystery & Mayhem Novels!
Good luck to all as your works move on to the next rounds of judging for the Semi-Finalists positions.
These titles have moved forward in the judging rounds from SLUSH pile to the 2019 M&M Book Awards LONG LIST and have advanced to the M&M Shortlist! These entries are now in competition for 2019 M&M Semi-Finalists positions. Semi-Finalists will be announced and will be recognized at the CAC20 banquet and ceremony. The First Place Category Winners, along with the CIBA Division Grand Prize winners, will be selected from the 16 CIBA divisions Semi-Finalists. We will announce the 1st Place Category winners and Grand Prize Division Winners at the CIBAs Banquet and Ceremony on Saturday, April 18th, 2020 at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash.
The M&M Grand Prize Winner and the Five First Place Category Position award winners along with the previously announced Semi-Finalists will be recogized at the April 18th, 2020 Chanticleer International Book Awards Annual Awards Gala, which takes place at the Chanticleer Authors Conference that will be held in Bellingham, Wash.
We are now accepting submissions into the 2020 Mystery & Mayhem Book Awards.