Listen to or download this article:
The CHATELAINE Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Romantic Fiction and Women’s Fiction. The Chatelaine Book Awards is a genre division of Chanticleer International Book Awards ( The #CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best new books featuring romantic themes and adventures of the heart, historical love affairs, perhaps a little steamy romance, and stories that appeal especially to fans of affairs of the heart to compete in the Chatelaine Book Awards (the CIBAs).
The 2019 CIBAs received an unprecedented number of entries making this book awards program even more competitive. More entries along with more competitive works make the final rounds of judging even more demanding. The judges have requested a new level of achievement to be added to the rounds to acknowledge the entries that they deemed should receive a high level of recognition.
We decided that this was the time to incorporate the new level – The FINALISTS – as requested by the CIBA judges. This new level will be incorporated into the 2019 CIBAs Levels of Achievement. The FINALISTS were selected from the entries that advanced to the 2019 CHATELAINE Book Awards Semi-Finalists.
Congratulations to the 2019 CHATELAINE Book Awards Finalists
- J.P. Kenna – Toward a Terrible Freedom
- Jule Selbo – Find Me in Florence
- Gail Avery Halverson – The Skeptical Physick
- Catherine Tinley –The Earl’s Runaway Governess
- Kate Vale – No Dates for Elaine
- Ellen Notbohm – The River by Starlight
- Joanne Jaytanie – Salvaging Truth, Hunters & Seekers, Book 1
- Barb Warner Deane – And Then There Was You
- Elizabeth Crowens – Dear Bernie, I’m Glad You’re Dead
- Heather Novak – Headlights, Dipsticks, & My Ex’s Brother
- Ernesto H Lee – Walk With Me, One Hundred Days of Crazy
- T.K. Conklin – Threads of Passion
- Kari Bovee – Grace in the Wings
- Eileen Charbonneau – Seven Aprils
- Michelle Cox – A Veil Removed
- Mike Owens – Daisy’s Choice
- Paullett Golden – The Earl and The Enchantress
- L.E. Rico – Mischief and Mayhem
These titles are in the running for the First Place positions of the 2019 CHATELAINE Book Awards for Romantic Fiction.
Good luck to all as your works move on to the final rounds of judging.
The Finalists and the Semi-Finalists will be recognized at the 2020 Chanticleer Authors Conference and at the 2019 CIBA banquet and ceremony.
Congratulations to the authors whose works have advanced to the FINALISTS Level of Achievement!
The 16 divisions of the 2019 CIBAs’ Grand Prize Winners, the First Place Category Position Award Winners, and all Semi-Finalists will be announced at the postponed (due to the Covid-19 pandemic) 2020 Chanticleer International Book Awards Annual Gala, now re-scheduled for Saturday, September 5th, 2020.
Join us at the Chanticleer Authors Conference at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash. Use our link above to register now for this exciting event!
We are now accepting submissions into the 2020 CHATELAINE Book Awards. The deadline for submissions is August 31st, 2020. The winners will be announced in April 2021.
Don’t Delay! Enter Today!
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at Info@ChantiReviews.com.