Listen to or download this article:
The Little Peeps Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in Early Readers and Children’s Picture Books. The Little Peeps Book Awards is a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (The CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best books featuring stories of all shapes and sizes written to an audience for Early Readers. Storybooks, Beginning Chapter Books, Picture Books, Activity Books & Educational Books that appeal to children to compete in the Little Peeps Awards that discover today’s best children’s books.
The 2019 CIBAs received an unprecedented number of entries making this book awards program even more competitive. More entries along with more competitive works make the final rounds of judging even more demanding. The judges have requested a new level of achievement to be added to the rounds to acknowledge the entries that they deemed should receive a high level of recognition.
We decided that this was the time to incorporate the new level – The FINALISTS – as requested by the CIBA judges. This new level will be incorporated into the 2019 CIBAs Levels of Achievement. The FINALISTS were selected from the entries that advanced to the 2019 Little Peeps Book Awards Semi-Finalists.
Congratulations to the 2019 LITTLE PEEPS Book Awards Finalists
- Sylva Fae and Katie Weaver – Elfabet
- Lauren Mosback – In Grandpaw’s Pawprints
- Lauren Mosback – My Sister’s Super Skills
- Dawn Marie Thompson – Double Trouble
- Trevor Young & Eleanor Long – Galdo’s Gift: The Boovie
- Norma Lewis – Let All Things Now Living
- Norma Lewis – Totem Pole
- Robert Wright Jr – Mummy in the Museum
- Kizzie Jones – A Tall Tale About Dachshunds in Costumes: How MORE Dogs Came to Be
- Justine Avery – What Wonders Do You See… When You Dream?
- Oleg Kush – 1 & 0, Lion & Mouse, Aries the Sheep and Other Fairy-Tales
- Kasey J. Claytor – Pinky and The Magical Secret He Kept Inside
- Melodie Tegay – Hannah’s Two Homes: life in a “blended” family; a 5-year-old’s perspective
These titles are in the running for the First Place positions of the 2019 Little Peeps Book Awards for Early Readers and Picture Books.
Good luck to all as your works move on to the final rounds of judging.
The Finalists and the Semi-Finalists will be recognized at the 2020 Chanticleer Authors Conference and at the 2019 CIBA banquet and ceremony.
Congratulations for advancing to the Premier Finalists Level of Achievement in the 2019 CIBAs!
The 16 divisions of the 2019 CIBAs’ Grand Prize Winners, the First Place Category Position Award Winners, and all Semi-Finalists will be announced at the postponed (due to the Covid-19 pandemic) 2020 Chanticleer International Book Awards Annual Gala, now re-scheduled for Saturday, September 5th, 2020.
Join us at the Chanticleer Authors Conference at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash. Use our link above to register now for this exciting event!
We are now accepting submissions into the 2020 LITTLE PEEPS Book Awards. The deadline for submissions is August 31st, 2020. The winners will be announced in April 2021.
Don’t Delay! Enter Today!
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at Info@ChantiReviews.com.