Listen to or download this article:
The Dante Rossetti Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Young Adult Fiction. The Rossetti Book Awards is a genre division of Chanticleer International Book Awards and Novel Competitions (CIBAs).
Named in honor of the British poet & painter Dante Gabriel Rossetti who founded the Pre-Ralphaelite Brotherhood in 1848.
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best books featuring stories of all shapes and sizes written to an audience between the ages of about twelve to eighteen (imaginary or real). Science Fiction, Fantasy, Dystopian, Mystery, Paranormal, Historical, Romance, Literary, we will put them to the test and choose the best Young Adult Books among them for the winners of the Dante Rossetti Book Awards for Young Adult Fiction. Looking for middle grade contests? Check out our Gertrude Warner Awards.
These titles have moved forward in the judging rounds from all 2020 Dante Rossetti entries to the 2020 Dante Rossetti Book Awards LONG LIST. These entries are now in competition for 2020 Dante Rossetti Shortlist. The Short Listers will compete for the next level of achievement in the CIBAs. Semi-Finalists and Finalists will be announced and recognized at the CAC21 banquet and ceremony. The First Place Category Winners, along with the CIBA Division Grand Prize winners, will be selected from the 17 CIBA divisions’ Finalists. We will announce the 1st Place Category winners and Grand Prize Division Winners at the CIBAs Banquet and Ceremonies on April, 21 – 25, 2021 at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash. at the 2021 Chanticleer Authors Conference–whether virtual, hybrid, or in-person.
These titles are in the running for the SHORT LIST of the 2020 Dante Rossetti Book Awards for Young Adult Fiction.
- Michelle Rene – The Canyon Cathedral: The Witches of Tanglewood, Book Two
- John Middleton – Dillion and The Skeleton Hall
- Strider S. R. Klusman – Within Reach
- Zoe Hauser – Jaguar Spirit
- Sue C Dugan – Suppressed
- Victory Witherkeigh – The Girl
- Richard Groseclose – Henry Castlewaite and The Portrait of Doom
- Michael Bialys – The Chronicles of the Virago
- B. L. Smith – The Fall of the Axe
- Liana Gardner – Speak No Evil
- D.C. Carlisle – Surviving Eros: The Girl Under the Stars
- Brooke Skipstone – Some Laneys Died
- Sara Hosey – Iphigenia Murphy
- Susanne Dunlap – The Paris Affair
- Strider Klusman – My Ransom
- Susan Wingate – How the Deer Moon Hungers
- Felicia Farber – Ice Queen
- PJ Devlin – The Chamber — A Wissahickon Monsters Story
- Dallas Woodburn – The Best Week That Never Happened
- Seven Jane – The Isle of Gold
- Kelly Vincent – Finding Frances
- David Pearson – Upon a Peak in Darien
- Professor W. W. Marplot – Dwarf Story
- Chynna Laird – Just Shut Up and Drive
- L.L. Eadie – Yearning for the Unattainable
- Jodi Lea Stewart – Blackberry Road
- Denis Olasehinde Akinmolasire – The Mission to End Slavery
- Brooke Skipstone – Someone To Kiss My Scars
- Tory Gates – Searching for Roy Buchanan
- R.B. Shifman – Everyone Leaves This Place
- Cris Harding – Red Wing
- Jim and Stephanie Kroepfl – Merged
Good Luck to All as Your Works Compete to Advance to the Next Level of the Chanticleer International Book Awards.
Good luck to all as your works compete to advance to the next rounds of judging rounds of the CIBAs.
Congratulations to Jan Von Schleh whose work But Not Forever took home the Grand Prize for the 2019 Dante Rossetti Book Awards
“When Sonnet McKay, her siblings, and cousins discover a deserted Victorian mansion in the middle of the woods outside a ghost town near Seattle, they get much more than they bargained for.“ – Chanticleer Reviews
Our next Chanticleer International Book Awards Ceremonies will be held April 21 – 25, 2021, for the 2020 CIBA winners. Enter your book or manuscript in a contest today!
We are now accepting entries into the 2021 Dante Rossetti Book Awards, a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at info@ChantiReviews.com.