Listen to or download this article:
The PARANORMAL Book Awards recognize emerging talent and outstanding works in the genre of Paranormal and Supernatural Fiction. The Paranormal Book Awards is a genre division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (The #CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards (the CIBAs) is looking for the best books featuring magic, the supernatural, weird otherworldly stories, superhumans (ex. Jessica Jones, Wonder Woman), magical beings & supernatural entities (ex. Harry Potter), vampires & werewolves (ex. Twilight), angels & demons, fairies & mythological beings, magical systems and elements. We will announce the 1st Place Category winners and Grand Prize Division Winners at the CIBAs Banquet and Ceremonies April 21-25th, 2021 at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash. at the 2021 Chanticleer Authors Conference–whether virtual, hybrid, or in-person.
The following fantasy fiction works have moved forward from the infamous Slush Pile to the Long List of the 2020 Paranormal Book Awards:
- Christopher Leibig – Almost Damned
- K.A. Banks – Seven Sisters Road
- E. Alan Fleischauer – Just Die
- Lydia Staggs – Azrael
- Christine Mager Wevik – Borrowed Memories
- Brooke Skipstone – Someone To Kiss My Scars
- James Kirst – Magic Once Removed
- Meg Evans – Enthrallment
- Blaise Ramsay – Blood Law
- Endy Wright – The Omicron Six
- Claudia Herring – Shimmers of Truth
- Kaylin McFarren – Soul Seeker
- Joy Ross Davis – The Magnificent Celestine
- Stephanie Alexander – Charleston Green
- Lindy Ryan – Throw Me to the Wolves
- Franklin Posner – Boston Betty
- R.B. Woodstone – Chains of Time
- Sheryl M. Frazer – When She Touches
- Ryan Young – The Shepherd’s Burden
- David W. Thompson – ‘Possum Stew
- Carissa Andrews – Secret Legacy
- Shane Boulware – Soulstealer
- Neil Chase – Iron Dogs
- S.K. Andrews – Bay of Darkness
- Matt Tompkins – Odsburg
- James Gish, Jr. – Snake Prayers
- Randy Overbeck – Blood on the Chesapeake
- TK Lawyer – Serenade
- Nellie H. Steele – Shadows of the Past: A Shadow Slayers Story
- Sarah Lampkin – To Dream is to Die (Dead Dreamer #1)
- T. L. Augury – What’s Brewing Now? (Witches Brew Series)
Which of these works will move forward in the judging rounds for the 2020 Paranormal Book Awards?
Good Luck to All!
Congratulations to Susan Lynn Solomon whose work Abigail’s Window took home the Grand Prize for the 2019 Paranormal Book Awards.
Our next Chanticleer International Book Awards Ceremonies will be held April 21 – 25, 2021, for the 2020 CIBA winners. Enter your book or manuscript in a contest today!
Don’t Delay! Enter Today!
We are now accepting entries into the 2021 Paranormal Book Awards, a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at info@ChantiReviews.com.