It is our pleasure and honor to announce the FINALISTS of the Round One and Two of Chanticleer Book Reviews & Media Blue Ribbon Awards for Unpublished Manuscripts, 2012. The next rounds will determine the First Place Category Winners.
The purpose of this CBR Blue Ribbon Awards contest is to recognize outstanding works of Un-published Manuscripts. These works could not be under a publishing contract at the time of entry into the contest. Works that have been accepted by agents but are not under contract are allowed to enter the CBR Unpublished Manuscripts Contest.
Entry Deadline for the Manuscript Division was September 30, 2012. Announcement of Finalist posted on November 26, 2012.
Finalists for Unpublished Manuscripts Writing Contest by Chanticleer Book Reviews
- The Cannibals on Easy Street by Frank Faso
- Rain Shine Secrets by Alice T. Robb
- The Crone Clones by Alice T. Robb
- Vanessa’s Curve of Mind by Kirk Smith
- Lick Creek by Deborah Lincoln
- The Jossing Affair by J.L. Oakley
Mystery Suspense/Thriller and Cozy Mystery
- Shadow Games by Jeanette-Marie Mirich
- Corporate Insanity by Tom Pors
- New Smyrna Swing by D.D. Queens
- Made in China by Mark Reutlinger
- Mrs. Kaplan in the Soup; The Matzoh Ball of Death by Mark Reutlinger
- Murder Strikes a Pose, A Downward Dog Mystery by Tracy Weber
First Place Categorical Titles will be announced before January 31st, 2013.