Chanticleer Book Reviews is honored to announce the First Place Category Winners for the JOURNEY Awards 2014, a genre division of the Chanticleer Blue Ribbon Award Writing Competitions.
The Journey Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Narrative Non-fiction. The Journey Awards is a genre division of Chanticleer Book Reviews Blue Ribbon Awards Writing Competitions.
First Place Category Winners for the Journey Awards are:
- Global Enlightenment: Thwarted Escape by Lopamudra Banerjee
- Personal Journey: The Breast is History, by Bronwyn Hope
- Career Experiences: Caregiving Our Loved Ones by Nanette J. Davis, Ph.D.
- An Era Memoir: Soviet Letters by Alex Posoukh
- Travelogue Experiences: Moroccan Musings by Anne B. Barriault
- True Action: Waking Reality by Donna LeClair
- How-to/Life Experiences: The Accidental Teacher: Life Lessons from my Silent Son by Annie Lubliner Lehmann
- Best Manuscript: Five Thousand Brothers in Law: Love in Angola Prison by Shannon Hager
The 1st Place Category Winners compete for the JOURNEY AWARDS 2014 GRAND PRIZE position. The 2014 JOURNEY category winner was announced at the Chanticleer Authors Conference and Awards Gala in September 2015. See the Grand Prize Winners.
- The deadline for entries into the Journey Awards 2014 was Feb. 28, 2014.
- The deadline for entries into the Journey Awards 2015 is Feb. 28, 2015.
GRAND PRIZE Overall Journey Awards Winner from 2013:
To view the 2013 JOURNEY Award Winners, please click here.
To compete in the 2015 Journey Awards or for more information, please click here.
THE DEADLINE TO ENTER THE 2015 JOURNEY Novel Writing Competitions is February 28th, 2015.
CBR’s rigorous writing competition standards are why literary agencies seek out our winning manuscripts and self-published novels. Our high standards are also why our reviews are trusted among booksellers and book distributors.
Please do not hesitate to contact Info@ChantiReviews.com about any questions, concerns, or suggestions about CBR writing competitions. Your input and suggestions are important to us.
Thank you for your interest in Chanticleer Book Reviews international writing competitions.
Chanticleer Book Reviews & Media, L.L.C. retains the right to not declare “default winners.” Winning works are decided upon merit only. Please visit our Contest Terms and Conditions page for more information about our writing contest guidelines.