Chanticleer Book Reviews is honored to announce the First Place Category Winners for the M&M Awards 2014 for Mystery & Mayhem Cozy Novels, a division of Chanticleer Blue Ribbon Writing Competitions.
The M&M Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of cozy mysteries novels. The First Place Category Winners will be recognized at the Chanticleer Authors Conference and Awards Gala held in late September 2015.
The M&M FIRST PLACE 2014 Award Winners are:
- Amateur Sleuth: Wendy Delaney for SEX, LIES, and SNICKERDOODLES
- Romance: Janet Shawgo for FIND ME AGAIN
- Animals: Pamela Beason for THE ONLY CLUE
- Blended Genre: Winslow Elliott for SATI and the RIDER
- Classic Cozy: Stephen Kaminski for DON’T CRY OVER KILLED MILK
- Female Sleuth: Julie Mulhern for The DEEP END
- Humorous: Ann Philipp for GRAND THEFT DEATH
- American Mystery: Amy Beth Arkawy for DEAD SILENT
- Classic British Cozy: Marni Graff for GREEN REMAINS
- Y/A/New Adult: Julie Moffett for NO PLACE LIKE ROME
- Senior Sleuths: Mark Reutlinger for MRS. KAPLAN and the MATZOH BALL of DEATH
- Legal/Medical/Lab: Ken Malovos for CONTEMPT of COURT
Congratulations to all of the 2014 M&M Finalists Short List! This is a highly competitive writing competition and many of the calls were close. We invite you to enter your new works into the M&M 2016 Awards.
Congratulations to those whose works were selected for First Place Category positions. Good Luck to the M&M First Place Category Winners as they compete for the M&M AWARDS 2014 GRAND PRIZE position!
The 1st Place Category Winners compete for the M&M AWARDS 2014 GRAND PRIZE position. The 2014 M&M category winner was announced at the Chanticleer Authors Conference and Awards Gala in September 2015. See the Grand Prize Winners.
- The deadline for entries for the M&M Awards 2014 was March 31, 2014.
- The deadline for entries for the M&M Awards 2015 was March 31, 2015.
- The deadline for entries for the M&M Awards 2016 is March 31, 2016.
GRAND PRIZE Overall M&M Awards 2013 Winner was:
Berndatte Pajer, for Fatal Induction
To view the 2013 M&M Award Winners, please click here.
To compete in the 2016 M&M Awards or for more information, please click here.
CBR’s rigorous writing competition standards are the reason literary agencies seek out our winning manuscripts and self-published novels. Our high standards are also another reason our reviews are trusted among booksellers and book distributors.Chanticleer Book Reviews & Media, L.L.C. retains the right to not declare “default winners.” Winning works are decided upon merit only. Please visit our Contest Details page for more information about our writing contest guidelines.
Please do not hesitate to contact Info@ChantiReviews.com with any questions, concerns, or suggestions about CBR writing competitions. Your input and suggestions are important to us.
Thank you for your interest in Chanticleer Book Reviews international writing competitions.