The Chatelaine Awards recognizes emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Women’s Fiction and Romantic Fiction Novels. The Chatelaine Awards is a division of the Chanticleer Awards International Writing Competitions.
We are pleased to announce the Chatelaine Awards Official Finalists List for 2014 Entries, otherwise known as the “Short List.” The Official Finalists Listing is comprised of entries that have passed the first three rounds of judging from the entire field of entrants. To pass the first three rounds of judging, more than sixty pages of the works below have been read and have deemed worthy by the CBR judges of continuing in competition for the Chatelaine FIRST IN CATEGORY positions and their prize packages.
Congratulations to the CHATELAINE AWARDS 2014 FINALISTS:
- Isabella Hargreaves for The Persuasion of Miss Jane Brody
- Kathy Bryson for Feeling Lucky
- Sarah Katz for Hidden Miracles
- Catherine A. Wilson and Catherine T. Wilson for The Order of the Lily
- Danica Winters for Montana Mustangs
- Jennifer Snow for The Trouble with Mistletoe
- Dr. Evan Mahoney for Nongae of Love and Courage
- Kaylin McFarren for Buried Threads
- Deborah Hining for A Sinner in Paradise
- Kerryn Reid for Learning to Waltz
- Peggy Patrick for Surrendered II
- K.C. Simos for Ambrosia Chronicles: The Discovery
- Donna Barker for Mother Teresa’s Advice for Jilted Lovers
- Diane Green for Dragon Wife
- Nadine Christine for Quintal’s Return; Home Again, Home Again; and Remembering Love
- Ashlinn Craven for Maybe Baby
- A. Clarke Scott for A Dissimulation of Doves
- Noelle Clark for Rosamanti
- Jamie A. Waters for The Two Towers
- Martha Rather for Kismet or Kamasutra
- Nancy Marie Bell for Christmas Storm
- Janet K. Shawgo for Find Me Again
- Betty Codd for Eleanor Grace
- Julie LeMense for Once Upon a Wager
- Kristine Cayne for Deadly Betrayal
- K.C. Berg for Fallen Angel
- E.E. Burke for Her Bodyguard
- Debra Pickett for Reporting Lives
- Gita Simic and G.T. Symms for As for Costanza
- Eleanor Tatum for Swamp Home
- Cauleen Noël for The Changes Within Us
- Lisa Souza for Beauty and the Bridesmaid
- Patricia Sands for The Promise of Provence
- Callie James for Innocent
- Kim Sanders for The Ex Lottery
- Jianna Higgins for Just Going and Just Wondering
- Sharon Struth for Share the Moon
- Kate Vale for Destiny’s Second Chance
- Colette Saucier for Viuda
Good luck to all the Chatelaine Awards Finalists who made the Short List as they compete for the First In Category Positions!
More than $30,000 dollars in cash and prizes will be awarded to Chanticleer International Blue Ribbon Awards Winners annually.
The Chatelaine First in Category award winners will compete for the Chatelaine Grand Prize Award for Women’s/Romance Book 2014. Grand Prize winners, blue ribbons, and prizes will be announced and awarded on September 29th at the Chanticleer Authors Conference and Awards Gala, Bellingham, Wash.
The First In Category award winners will receive an award package including a complimentary book review, digital award badges, shelf talkers, book stickers, and more.
We are now accepting entries into the 2015 Chatelaine Awards. The deadline is August 31, 2015. Click here for more information or to enter.
More than $30,000 worth of cash and prizes will be awarded to the 2015 Chanticleer Novel Writing Competition winners! Ten genres to enter your novels and compete on an international level.
Who will take home the $1,000 purse this September at the Chanticleer Awards Gala and Banquet?