Listen to or download this article:
The CLUE Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Suspense and Thriller Fiction. The Clue Book Awards is a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (The #CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards is seeking the best books featuring suspense, thrilling adventure, detective work, private eye, police procedural, and crime-solving, we will put them to the test to discover the best! (For lighter-hearted Mystery and Classic Cozy Mysteries please check out our Mystery & Mayhem Awards).
The 2019 CIBAs received an unprecedented number of entries making this book awards program even more competitive. More entries along with more competitive works make the final rounds of judging even more demanding. The judges have requested a new level of achievement to be added to the rounds to acknowledge the entries that they deemed should receive a high level of recognition.
We decided that this was the time to incorporate the new level – The FINALISTS – as requested by the CIBA judges. This new level will be incorporated into the 2019 CIBAs Levels of Achievement. The FINALISTS were selected from the entries that advanced to the 2019 CLUE Book Awards Semi-Finalists.
Congratulations to all of the 2019 CLUE Book Awards for Suspense & Thriller Fiction FINALISTS!
- J.J. Clarke – Dared to Return
- L. J. Martin – The Blue Pearl
- Nancy Adair – RABYA
- J.P. Kenna – Joel Emmanuel
- Lonna Enox – Untold Agony
- Stephen F. Frost – The Alaskan Alibi
- John W Feist – Blind Trust
- Liese Sherwood-Fabre – The Adventure of the Murdered Midwife
- Marian Exall – A Splintered Step
- Joanne Jaytanie – Salvaging Truth, Hunters & Seekers, Book 1
- Janet K. Shawgo – Legacy of Lies
- Maureen Joyce Connolly – Little Lovely Things
- Melodie Hernandez – Forgotten Rage
- Chris Norbury – Straight River
- Barb Warner Deane – And Then There Was You
- V. & D. Povall – Jackal in the Mirror
- Matt Witten – The Necklace
- M. J. Simms-Maddox – Mystery in Harare
- Kaylin McFarren – High Flying
- Wally Duff – bada-BOOM!
- D. J. Adamson – Let Her Go
These titles are in the running for the First Place positions of the 2019 CLUE Book Awards for Romantic Fiction.
Good luck to all as your works move on to the final rounds of judging.
The Finalists and the Semi-Finalists will be recognized at the 2020 Chanticleer Authors Conference and at the 2019 CIBA banquet and ceremony that will be held on September 5, 2020.
Congratulations to the authors whose works have advanced to the FINALISTS Level of Achievement!
The 16 divisions of the 2019 CIBAs’ Grand Prize Winners, the First Place Category Position Award Winners, and all Semi-Finalists will be announced at the postponed (due to the Covid-19 pandemic) 2020 Chanticleer International Book Awards Annual Gala, now re-scheduled for Saturday, September 5th, 2020.
Join us at the Chanticleer Authors Conference at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash. Use our link above to register now for this exciting event!
We are now accepting submissions into the 2020 CLUE Book Awards. The deadline for submissions is August 31st, 2020. The winners will be announced in April 2021.
Don’t Delay! Enter Today!
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at Info@ChantiReviews.com.