Listen to or download this article:
Congratulations to the First Place Category Winners and the Grand Prize Winner of the I & I Book Awards for Non-Fiction Guides and How-To Books, a division of the 2019 CIBAs.
The CIBAs Search for the Best in the I & I Book Awards!
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best books featuring HOW-TO, Guidance, Travel Guides, Cookbooks, Instruction, Insight, Self-Help, and more.We love them all.
The 2019 I & I Book Awards First Place Category Winners and the I & I Grand Prize Winner were announced at the Virtual Chanticleer Authors Conference that was broadcast via ZOOM webinar the week of September 8-13, 2020 from the Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Washington.
Gail Avery Halverson, author of The Skeptical Physick, 2019 Chatelaine Grand Prize Winner and Chaucer 1st in Category Winner for the same title.
This is the OFFICIAL 2019 LIST of the I & I Book Awards First Place Category Winners and the I & I Grand Prize Winner.
Congratulations to All!
- Margaret A Hellyer – A Home on the South Fork
- Ellen Notbohm – Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew
- Donna Cameron – A Year of Living Kindly: Choices That Will Change Your Life and the World Around You
- Brad Borkan and David Hirzel – When Your Life Depends on It: Extreme Decision Making Lessons from the Antarctic
- Donald M. Rattner – My Creative Space: How to Design Your Home to Stimulate Ideas and Spark Innovation, 48 Science-based Techniques
- Carole Bumpus – Searching for Family and Traditions at the French Table, Book One, Savoring the Olde Ways Series
- Lisa Boucher – Raising The Bottom: Making Mindful Choices in a Drinking Culture
- Ryan M. Chukuske – Bigfoot 200: Because, You Know, Why the #@&% Not?
The I & I Book Awards
2019 Grand Prize Winner is:
Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew
by Ellen Notbohm
This is the original badge for the 2018 I & I Grand Prize Winner – Explore Europe on Foot by Cassandra Overby.
How to Enter the I & I Book Awards?
We are accepting submissions into the 2021 I & I Book Awards until September 30, 2021.
The 2020 I & I Book Awards winners will be announced at CAC 21 on April 17, 2021.
A Note to ALL the WINNERS: The coveted CIBA Blue Ribbons will be mailed out starting in October. We will contact you with an email to verify your mailing address and other items. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have any questions, please email info@ChantiReviews.com == we will try our best to reply in 3 or 4 business days.