Listen to or download this article:
The M&M Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Cozy and not-so-Cozy Mystery & Mayhem. The M&M Book Awards is a genre division of Chanticleer International Book Awards and Novel Competitions (CIBAs).
Chanticleer Book Reviews is looking for the best books featuring “mystery and mayhem”, amateur sleuthing, light suspense, travel mystery, classic mystery, British cozy, hobby sleuths, senior sleuths, or historical mystery, perhaps with a touch of romance or humor, we will put them to the test and choose the best among them. (For suspense, thriller, detective, crime fiction see our Clue Awards)
These titles have moved forward in the judging rounds from all 2020 M&M entries to the 2020 M&M Book Awards LONG LIST. These entries are now in competition for 2020 M&M Shortlist. The Short Listers will compete for the next level of achievement in the CIBAs. Semi-Finalists will be announced and recognized at the CAC21 banquet and ceremony. The First Place Category Winners, along with the CIBA Division Grand Prize winners, will be selected from the 17 CIBA divisions’ Finalists. We will announce the 1st Place Category winners and Grand Prize Division Winners at the CIBAs Banquet and Ceremonies on April, 21 – 25, 2021 at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash. at the 2021 Chanticleer Authors Conference–whether virtual, hybrid, or in-person.
These titles are in the running for the SHORT LIST of the 2020 M&M Book Awards for Mystery & Mayhem
Good luck to all as your works move on the next rounds of judging.
- Chris Karlsen – A Venomous Love
- Susan McCormick – The Fog Ladies
- Patrick M. Garry – The Discovery
- Sigrid Vansandt – Murder On The Caledonian Queen
- Sigrid Vansandt – A Ghost’s Tale
- Karen Steur – Miner Pines
- Lori Roberts Herbst – Suitable for Framing
- Cindy Sample – Dying for a Double
- Christine A Brady – Don’t leave, Miss Riley
- Sharon Clark – The Murder Cat
- Elaine Orr – Demise of a Devious Suspect
- D.R. Ransdell – Substitute Soloist
- CB Wilson – Cavaliered to Death
- P.K. Adams – Silent Water
- Kari Bovee – Bones of the Redeemed
- Sarah Yarwood-Lovett – A Murder of Crowes
- Kate Vale – Unanswered Questions
- Michelle Cox – A Child Lost
- Maria Ostrowski – Yet From Those Flames No Light
- Prudence Ambergast – The Mystery at Fig Tree Hall
- Ana T. Drew – The Murderous Macaron
- Pat Camalliere –The Mystery at Mount Forest Island
- Mary Seifert – Titanic Tea
- Lina Hansen – In My Attic – A Magical Misfits Mystery
- J.L. Anderson – Secrets of Willow Lane
- F. Della Notte – Catwalk Dead
- Kim Davis – Sprinkles of Suspicion
- Shelby Chase – Devil’s Kiss
- Debbie De Louise – Love on the Rocks
- Chuck Morgan – Crime Denied, A Buck Taylor Novel
- Traci Andrighetti – Galliano Gold
- Elizabeth Crowens – Dear Mom, The Killer is Among Us
- Arlene McFarlane – Murder, Curlers & Kegs
- Rita M Boehm – Missing on Maple Street
- Mark Daniel Seiler – Shave Ice Paradise
- Nellie H. Steele – The Secret of Dunhaven Castle
- Nicole Asselin – Murder at First Pitch
- Elizabeth Tschurr – Wrongs Hushed Up
- Perry Miller – Lethal Injection
- Mary Alice Kressler – Not So Silent Night
- Elizabeth Crowens – Dear Bernie, I’m Glad You’re Dead
- Lucinda Brant – Deadly Kin: A Georgian Historical Mystery
- Nancy Blaha – Finding James
- Nancy Good – Killer Calories, A Melanie Deming Manhattan Mystery
- Carl and Jane Bock – The White Heron
- Molly Flewharty – Short Line to Death
- Betty Jean Craige – Saxxons in Witherston
- Jane Ritzenthaler – Green Ice
Good Luck to All as Your Works Compete to Advance to the Next Level of the Chanticleer International Book Awards.
Congratulations to Vee Kumari whose work Dharma, a Rekha Rao Mystery took home the Grand Prize for the 2019 M&M Book Awards
“A murder mystery set against an intriguing backdrop of Indian mysticism and archaeology make this a very good pick.” – Chanticleer Reviews
Our next Chanticleer International Book Awards Ceremony will be held during VCAC21 April 21 – 25, 2021 for the 2020 CIBA winners.
We are thrilled to announce that the 2021 Chanticleer Int’l Book Awards will feature international bestselling cozy mystery and crime author CATHY ACE author of the Cait Morgan mystery series.
We are now accepting entries into the 2021 M&M Book Awards, a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at info@ChantiReviews.com.