The Mystery & Mayhem Awards writing competition recognizes emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Cozy Mysteries and Not-So-Cozy Mysteries. The Mystery & Mayhem Awards is a division of the Chanticleer Awards International Writing Competitions.
We are pleased to announce the 2015 M&M Awards Official First Place Category Winners. Good Luck to them as they compete for the 2015 M&M Grand Prize Award.
- Animal Mystery: Leighann Dobbs – Ghostly Paws
- Small Town Cozy Mystery: Cherie O’Boyle – Iced Tee
- Adventure: M. L. Rowland – Murder Off the Beaten Path
- Classic: Lonna Enox – Blood Relations
- Amateur Sleuth: Wendy Delaney – There’s Something About Marty
- Hobby/Profession: Nancy G. West – Fit to be Dead
- Humorous: Michele Lynn Seigfried – Community Affairs
- Historical (PNW): Jennifer Mueller – Murder Beside the Salish Sea
- Historical: Michael Scheffel – St. Louis Affair: The Adventures of Herbert Falken
- Blended Genre: Mark Vilela – The Long December
- Romance: Kate Vale – Crossing Paths
E. M. Graham – St. Jude Without
More than $30,000 dollars in cash and prizes are awarded to Chanticleer International Blue Ribbon Awards Winners annually.
The Mystery & Mayhem First Place Category award winners will compete for the Mystery & Mayhem Grand Prize Award for the 2015 Best Mystery Novel. Grand Prize winners, blue ribbons, and prizes will be announced and awarded on April 30, 2016 at the Chanticleer Authors Conference and Awards Gala, Bellingham, Wash.
The First In Category award winners will receive an award package including a complimentary book review, digital award badges, shelf talkers, book stickers, and more.
We are now accepting entries into the 2016 M&M Awards. The deadline is March 31, 2016. Click here for more information or to enter.
Congratulations to those who made the M&M AWARDS 2015 FINALISTS official listing.
More than $30,000 worth of cash and prizes will be awarded to the 2015 Chanticleer Novel Writing Competition winners! Ten genres to enter your novels and compete on an international level.
Who will take home the $1,000 purse this coming April at the Chanticleer Awards Gala and Banquet?