Listen to or download this article:
The OZMA Book Awards recognize emerging talent and outstanding works in the genre of Fantasy Fiction. The OZMA Book Awards is a genre division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (The #CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards discovers the best books featuring magic, the supernatural, imaginary worlds, fantastical creatures, legendary beasts, mythical beings, or inventions of fancy that author imaginations dream up without a basis in science as we know it. Epic Fantasy, High Fantasy, Sword and Sorcery, Dragons, Unicorns, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, Gaslight Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, or other out of this world fiction, they will be put to the test and the best selected as winners of the prestigious CIBAs. We will announce the 1st Place Category winners and Grand Prize Division Winners at the CIBAs Banquet and Ceremonies April 21-25th, 2021 at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash. at the 2021 Chanticleer Authors Conference–whether virtual, hybrid, or in-person.
The following fantasy fiction works have moved forward from all entries to the Long List of the 2020 OZMA Book Awards:
- Christopher Leibig – Almost Damned
- Manuel Rodville – Keres: The Unseen City
- Scott Benting – Battle for the Armor of God
- Christopher Russell – Divinity’s Twilight: Rebirth
- T. Cook – Shin
- Brooke Skipstone – Someone To Kiss My Scars
- Eric McBurney – You Only Die Once
- David Fitz-Gerald – She Sees Ghosts: The Story of a Woman Who Rescues Lost Souls
- Julia Dent – The Love of Mother Nature
- Michelle Rene – The Canyon Cathedral: The Witches of Tanglewood, Book Two
- Amy Wolf – The Twelve Labors of Nick
- Robert C. Feol – A Journey to Mouseling Hollow
- Alan Frost – The Slayer, the Seer, and the Dream Stealer
- MG Wilson and Phil Elmore – Ninja Girl Adventures
- J. Nell Brown – Orphan Tree and the Vanishing Skeleton Key
- Glen Dahlgren – The Child of Chaos
- Gordon Preston – Zendragon
- H.J. Ramsay – Ever Alice
- Alison Levy – Gatekeeper: Book One in the Daemon Collecting Series
- Jeny Heckman – The Warrior’s Progeny
- Sandra A. Hunter – Daughter of Earth & Fire, The Fledgling
- James G. Robertson – Afterworld (Next Life, #1)
- LaVerne Thompson – Wild Child
- D.L. Jennings – Awaken the Three
- Derrick Smythe – The Other Magic
- Brian Phillips – A Necromancer’s Apprentice
- K.N. Salustro – Cause of Death
- KC Cowan & Sara Cole – Everfire
- Jacob Andrew Emrey – Inferno Dawn
- Dr. Anay Ayarovu – STAZR The World Of Z: The Dawn Of Athir
- Glenn Searfoss – Cycles of Norse Mythology: Tales of the AEsir Gods
- T. K. Thorne – House of Rose
- Lee Hunt – Dynamicist
- T. L. Augury – What’s Brewing Now?
Which of these works will move forward in the judging rounds for the 2020 OZMA Book Awards for Fantasy Fiction?
Good Luck to All!
Congratulations to Michelle Rene whose work Manufactured Witches took home the Grand Prize for the 2019 Ozma Book Awards.
Our next Chanticleer International Book Awards Ceremonies will be held April 21 – 25, 2021, for the 2020 CIBA winners. Enter your book or manuscript in a contest today!
Don’t Delay! Enter Today!
We are now accepting entries into the 2021 Ozma Book Awards, a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at info@ChantiReviews.com.