Listen to or download this article:
The CHATELAINE Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Romantic Fiction and Women’s Fiction. The Chatelaine Book Awards is a genre division of Chanticleer International Book Awards (The #CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best new books featuring romantic themes and adventures of the heart, historical love affairs, perhaps a little steamy romance, and stories that appeal especially to fans of affairs of the heart to compete in the Chatelaine Book Awards (the CIBAs). The Short Listers’ works will compete for the Semi-Finalists positions. Semi-Finalists will be announced and recognized at the CAC21 banquet and ceremony. We will announce the 1st Place Category winners and Grand Prize Division Winners at the CIBAs Banquet and Ceremonies April 21-25th, 2021 at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash. at the 2021 Chanticleer Authors Conference–whether virtual, hybrid, or in-person.
These works have survived the infamous slush pile (all entries) and are now competing to advance to the Chatelaine 2020 Long List
- Sara Stamey – Pause
- Mike Owens – Bernie & Bertie (Serial Killers Need Love Too)
- Linda Stewart Henley – Estelle: A Novel
- Tabetha Waite – Behind a Moonlit Veil
- Lindy Miller – The Magic Ingredient
- Alexandrea Weis – The Christmas Spirit
- Mary Ting – When the Wind Chimes
- Linda Lee Graham – A Thimbleful of Honor
- Betty Codd – Abigail
- Patricia A. Williams – We’ll Always Have Paris
- Laura O’Hare – Frangipani Escape
- F. E. Greene – Some Place Like Home
- L.A. Liechty – Winter Mountain
- Ramcy Diek – Eagles in Flight
- Gayle Woodson – After Kilimanjaro
- Rebekah N. Bryan – Jenna with the Red Pen
- Michael Aloysius O’Reilly – Romeo and Juliet Are Alive and Well in California
- Kelly Miller – Death Takes a Holiday at Pemberley
- R.A.R. Clouston – Cry Savage Tears
- James G. Skinner – When a Conscience Knocks
- Eileen Charbonneau – Mercies of the Fallen
- Tammy Mannersly – Drawn to Him
- Beverly Allie – Where the Monarchs Dance
- Elizabeth Crowens – Dear Mom, The Killer is Among Us
- Bat Maxwell – The Color of Honey
- Harper McDavid – Zapata
- Carol VanDenHende – Goodbye, Orchid: To Love Her, He Had to Leave Her
- Mona Sedrak – Gravity
- Gail Noble-Sanderson – The Lavender Bees of Meuse
- Lindsey Cowherd – My Texas Streak
- Holly Brandon – Life in the Chastity Zone
- Michelle Cox – A Child Lost
- Ursula Sinclair & Kassanna – Defiant
- Rachela Marie Lavita – Within the Stars
- R. Harrington – Veronica
- Betsy Dudak – Wanna Bet
- Charlene Johnson – Homecoming, Sterling Wood Series, Book 1
- Roxanne Kelly – If I Should Stay
- M.M. Routson – Jealousy Burning
- Tina Sloan – Chasing Cleopatra
- Barb Warner Deane – The Whistle Stop Canteen
- J M Liner – Big Easy Passion
Good luck to all!
Which of these works will move forward in the judging rounds for the 2020 Chatelaine Book Awards for Romantic Fiction?
Congratulations to Gail Avery Halverson whose work The Skeptical Physick took home the Grand Prize for the 2019 Chatelaine Book Awards.
Our next Chanticleer International Book Awards Ceremonies will be held April 21 – 25, 2021, for the 2020 CIBA winners. Enter your book or manuscript in a contest today!
Don’t Delay! Enter Today!
We are now accepting entries into the 2021 Chatelaine Book Awards, a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at info@ChantiReviews.com.