Chanticleer Book Reviews is honored to announce the First Place Category Winners for the CHATELAINE AWARDS 2014 for Women’s Fiction and Romance Novels, a division of Chanticleer Blue Ribbon Writing Competitions.
The CHATELAINE Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Women’s Fiction and Romance Novels. The First Place Category Winners will be recognized at the Chanticleer Authors Conference and Awards Gala held in late September 2015.
Chanticleer Reviews is proud to be a literary affiliate of the Historical Novel Society.
Congratulations to the CHATELAINE FIRST PLACE Category 2014 Award Winners:
- Historical: Catherine A. Wilson and Catherine T. Wilson for The Order of the Lily
- Romance Regency: Kerryn Reid for Learning to Waltz
- International Intrigue/World Events: Kristine Cayne for Deadly Betrayal
- Contemporary: Kim Sanders for The Ex Lottery
- Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Romance: Donna Barker for Mother Teresa’s Advice for Jilted Lovers
- Blended Genre: Janet Shawgo for Find Me Again
- Inspirational/Restorative: Peggy Patrick for Surrendered II: Pride
- Romance & Adventure: Martha Rather for Kismet or Kamasutra
- Fantasy/Mythological: Danica Winters for Montana Mustangs
- Jane Austen Inspired: Betty Codd for Eleanor Grace
- Debut Novel: Julie LeMense for Once Upon a Wager
- YA: M.A. Clarke Scott for The Dissimulation of Doves
- Women’s Fiction: Kate Vale for Destiny’s Second Chance
- Women’s Fiction/Humorous: Lisa Souza for Beauty and the Bridesmaid
- First Loves: Jennifer Snow for The Trouble with Mistletoe
Good Luck to the Chaucer First Place Category Winners as they compete for the CHATELAINE AWARDS 2014 GRAND PRIZE position!
The 1st Place Category Winners compete for the CHATELAINE AWARDS 2014 GRAND PRIZE position. The 2014 CHATELAINE category winner was announced at the Chanticleer Authors Conference and Awards Gala in September 2015. See the Grand Prize Winners.
The deadline for The Chatelaine Awards 2014 was August 31, 2014.
The deadline for The Chatelaine Awards 2015 is August 31, 2015.
To view the 2013 Chatelaine Award Winners, please click here.
To enter the 2015 Chatelaine Awards, please click here. The deadline is August 31, 2015.
To enter your work into a Chanticleer Writing Competition, please click here.
CBR’s rigorous writing competition standards are the reason literary agencies seek out our winning manuscripts and self-published novels. Our high standards are also another reason our reviews are trusted among booksellers and book distributors.Chanticleer Book Reviews & Media, L.L.C. retains the right to not declare “default winners.” Winning works are decided upon merit only. Please visit our Contest Details page for more information about our writing contest guidelines.
Please do not hesitate to contact Info@ChantiReviews.com with any questions, concerns, or suggestions about CBR writing competitions. Your input and suggestions are important to us.
Thank you for your interest in Chanticleer Book Reviews international writing competitions.