Chanticleer Book Reviews is honored to announce the First Place Category Winners for the CLUE AWARDS 2014 for Suspense and Thriller Novels, a division of Chanticleer Blue Ribbon Writing Competitions.
The CLUE Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Suspense and Thriller Fiction. The First Place Category Winners will be recognized at the Chanticleer Authors Conference and Awards Gala held in late September 2015.
Chanticleer Reviews is proud to be a literary affiliate of the Historical Novel Society.
Congratulations to The CLUE FIRST PLACE Category 2014 Award Winners:
- Historical: Rachel B. Ledge for The Red Ribbon
- Romantic Suspense: Mimi Barbour for Special Agent Francesca
- International Intrigue/World Events: Lawrence Verigin for The Dark Seed
- Contemporary Mystery/Suspense: Pamela Beason for The Only Clue
- Private Eye/Noir: Keith Dixon for The Bleak
- Police Procedural: Jode Susan Millman for The Midnight Call
- Spy/Espionage: Michelle Daniel for The Red Circle
- Psychological Thriller: Rebecca Nolen for Deadly Thyme
- Cozy/Amateur Sleuth: JoAnn Basset for I’m Kona Love You Forever
- True Crime: Gayle Nix Jackson for Orville Nix: The Missing JFK Assassination Film
Honorable Mention: Susan Holmes, Deadly Ties, A Waterside Kennels Mystery
Good Luck to the CLUE First Place Category Winners as they compete for the CLUE AWARDS 2014 GRAND PRIZE position!
The 1st Place Category Winners compete for the CLUE AWARDS 2014 GRAND PRIZE position. The 2014 CLUE category winner was announced at the Chanticleer Authors Conference and Awards Gala in September 2015. See the Grand Prize Winners.
The deadline for The CLUE Awards 2014 was September 30, 2014.
The deadline for The CLUE Awards 2015 is September 30, 2015.
To view the 2013 CLUE Award Winners, please click here.
To enter the 2015 CLUE Awards, please click here. The deadline is September 30, 2015.
To enter your work into a Chanticleer Writing Competition, please click here.
CBR’s rigorous writing competition standards are the reason literary agencies seek out our winning manuscripts and self-published novels. Our high standards are also another reason our reviews are trusted among booksellers and book distributors.Chanticleer Book Reviews & Media, L.L.C. retains the right to not declare “default winners.” Winning works are decided upon merit only. Please visit our Contest Details page for more information about our writing contest guidelines.
Please do not hesitate to contact Info@ChantiReviews.com with any questions, concerns, or suggestions about CBR writing competitions. Your input and suggestions are important to us.
Thank you for your interest in Chanticleer Book Reviews international writing competitions.