Listen to or download this article:
It’s come down to this…
You’re good at deadlines… cutting the right wire under pressure is nothing. You can take down dozens of bad guys with just your wit and some duct tape.
You can certainly make this deadline!
Our new deadline for the 2020 (only) in the CIBA GLOBAL THRILLER Awards is October 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
(*Beware, my friends, for the Global Thriller Awards deadline next year will be one month earlier ~ September 30, 2021! …tick, tick, tick!)
Avanti Centrae pulled the trigger just in time and brought home the CIBA 2019 GRAND PRIZE in GLOBAL THRILLERS Book Awards for SOLSTICE SHADOWS – A VanOps Thriller!
The First in Category Winners for The 2019 Global Thrillers are:
- Randall Krzak for Carnage in Singapore
- Courtney Leigh Pahlke for Life Force Preserve
- Jett Ward for Execute Order
- Nicole Mabry for Past This Point
- Avanti Centrae for VanOps: The Solstice Shadows
- Joanne Jaytanie for Salvaging Truth, Hunters & Seekers, Book 1
The 2018 Global Thrillers First in Category Winners are:
- Magenta is Missing by Richard Garis
- Dangerous Alliance by Randall Krzak
- The War Beneath by Timothy S. Johnston
- The Sunken Forest by R. Barber Anderson
- Never Again by Harvey A. Schwartz
- Beyond Control by Lawrence Verigin
The First in Category Winners for 2017:
- The Han Agent by Amy Rogers
- What They Don’t Know by K.V. Scruggs
- Stormfront by James Tacy Cozad
- Seed of Control by Lawrence Verigin
- The Kafir Project by Lee Burvine
Here are some winners that came before:
From the 2016 CLUE Awards:
- Legal Thriller: Almost Mortal by Christopher Leibig
- International Espionage: Epstein’s Pancake by Bjarne Rostaing
- U.S. Political Thriller: Do Not Assume by Elaine Williams Crockett
- Eco/Natural Resources Thriller: Seed of Control by Lawrence Verigin
From the 2015 CLUE Awards:
- Blended Genre: Timothy S. Johnston – The Tanner Sequence: The Furnace, The Freezer, The Void
- Espionage/Spy: Michele Daniel – The Red Circle
We also had Cybertech Thrillers and Political Thrillers such as John Trudel’s Raven’s Resurrection and the Raven’s Series.
Here’s your assignment, if you choose to accept it…
Submit your Thrillers in the following categories by October 31, 2020, for a chance to bring home a First in Category WIN the 2020 CIBAs in Global Thrillers – or a Grand Prize – or maybe even the Overall Grand Prize!
- Science Fiction
If you never enter, you’ll never know!
Follow this link and enter today!